Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Blog Home

I am moving to this format for my blog. It should make blogging much simpler for me than the process I was using before. Jana and I returned home from Europe - fifteen days, non-stop from Brussels, Belgium to Scotland, Wales, England, and the Republic of Ireland (not to be confused with Northern Ireland, which is part of the UK). We have played catch up all week, and I have struggled with a bit more jet-lag than normal. I woke up at 3:30-4:00 a.m. every morning until Friday. Since then I have gotten a little more rest. I think playing golf twice this week helped (it's what I choose to believe, so don't burst my bubble if it isn't true.

I uploaded a whole new photo album from the trip on the front page of our family website at www.jenningsfamily.com

Check us out! More later

No comments: